8.2.10

BlabLablA


I think the idea of all this was change my mind or my thoughts about my life and frinds and stuff...but, with all the time that I gane with this situation, I really become into a person who really know all the troubles that I have. I was so angry, and frecuently I was shouting to my relatives in any moment... u_u

Espero que eso haya cambiado porque en realidad mi mayor temor en este minuto es volver a lo de siempre.. a la que siempre fuí y a la manera de vivir que me llevó a ser infeliz... 6_6

Lo único que realmente quiero en este minuto, I think is become into a person that always wanna be , the pinter and dreamer woman ^^ , la creativa, la que busca y consigue lo que quiere, la que se hace respetar como persona no por ser avasalladora sino porque ella es como es simplemente, porque hay un espacio en el mundo que se merece....

I really don't wanna waste more time losing my way, I only wanna build my own road and be happy here and for the rest of my life...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario